How can Keep Your Licence help you
Richard Wood of Keep Your Licence is amongst the UK’s leading providers of expert motoring law advice and representation. He aims to give motorists a voice in Court by providing you with an expert barrister! We have professional footballers amongst our clients.
Richard helps people who are wrongly accused of a motoring offence, and those who face disqualification following a conviction for a drink driving offence, a speeding offence, driving without due care and attention (careless driving), driving without insurance, a tachograph offence, dangerous driving, and a taxi driving offence.
He also represents motorists who have had their licences revoked by the DVLA on medical grounds such as drug or alcohol abuse, epilepsy, and unexpected blackouts/seizures. Many of our clients have one thing in common. Fear of losing their driving licence following a drink drive offence or a speeding offence. No matter what you do for a living, your driving licence can be crucial for your employment and family life. Richard can work within the law to help you stay on the road.
What clients say
about the Service they are provided
Richard Wood is dedicated to providing exceptional service and with over 18 years of experience and has the ability to guide you through the complex and daunting legal process – Why not read what others have to say about the way they have been helped by Richard.
“I was looking for a lawyer to mitigate on my behalf when I was charged with driving without due care and attention. Mr Wood was the only lawyer willing to have a look at my case without a fee. He then advised me to plead not guilty but I felt I did not stand a chance in court…… He explained to me that I had nothing to lose by taking it to court and that he would plead my case…… I then got acquitted and was able to keep my licence. I am very grateful for the help and encouragement he gave me because without him, I would have pleaded guilty. He is very professional and will recommend him to anyone with a road traffic offence.” (SOPHIA OBEYAA DANKWA; Careless Driving 2012).
What is the benefit to you
of using Keep Your Licence?
You will benefit from representation at court in that you will:
- Avoid disqualification and keep your driving licence
- Keep your penalty points as low as possible in the circumstances
- Reduces your fines for motoring offences such as speeding and drink driving
- Where disqualification is mandatory, get back on the road sooner with a shorter driving ban than would otherwise be the case
- Offers you affordable fixed costs, not puzzling and expensive hourly rates
- There are offices in London, Birmingham, Norwich, Ipswich and Chelmsford. Richard Wood deals with cases throughout the country but never charges for travel expenses so it doesn’t matter where you are, Richard is still the person to help you!
- Richard is approachable and listens to you, making you feel at ease at a time of difficulty and stress
- He can be contacted by telephone, email or text 24/7; and will return your messages as quickly as possible
- No legal jargon. Richard make things easy to understand as he is a specialists in motoring law
- You don’t have to explain your case to another lawyer or Barrister as the same person will usually be dealing with your case from the first telephone enquiry, to the last moment in court
For a free and without obligation discussion about your case, please call 0800 0126039 or click here to quickly send a free enquiry.
Keep Your Licence offers you practical, sound legal advice and support for all motoring related offences; speeding offences, drink driving offences, speeding, dangerous driving, careless driving, driving without insurance. We have offices in: London, Birmingham, Chelmsford, Ipswich and Norwich but see clients across the UK.